Super Saturday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 4/1/11 2:13 pm - Perry, MI
Well, I have a packed day planned, and between my sore toes and my excitement, I can't even begin to think of sleep.

Saturday has me very busy, and all for a good cause.  First, I will be attending a fundraiser breakfast at my church.  The cause is Autism Speaks.  They serve other foods, not just pancakes.  Then, I am heading to Newtown Fitness Club, where there will be the Bucks County Fitness and Family Expo.  It is connected with the Bucks County Half Marathon.  Bucks County Special Olympics will have a table to promote our cause, and do some fundraising.  I put together a Phillies Fan Basket to raffle off.  Come out and buy a raffle ticket and learn about our other fundraisers, and get a volunteer form and get involved. 

BUT, the bestest news is that the Munchkins are coming to town.  My poor daughter is driving alone with the two of them.  She made it to Pittsburgh this evening, where they were to have dinner with my younger son.  They got off at the Monroeville exit, and are staying in a hotel there.  Then, tomorrow, they will be staying at a hotel near the Oxford Valley Mall, because her dad is out of town and won't be able to get her to his house till Sunday.  Her grandmother was going to have them stay at her house, but step-grandpa had surgery on Thursday, and they are not up to hosting the Munchkins at this time, so Grammy booked a room for them.  I will be heading up there as soon as humanly possible, to play with the kiddos and watch them go swimming in the hotel pool.  I wish I could go in with them, but I still have stitches in my toes.  Boo Hoo.  

Can it get any better than that?

What are you up to today?  If you are in the area, and have nothing to do, swing by the Newtown Fitness Club, and visit our table. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Cherish F.
on 4/1/11 11:29 pm, edited 4/1/11 11:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
MOrning people!
For some ridiculous reason I was awake at 7 am today. Nursing my coffee and trying to get teh energy for a shower.

Had an amazing time last night. Danced and sang and smooched. Woo hoo! It was a night with more than a few Wows for me.
I didn't need my inhaler.
I didn't sweat my ass off.
I didn't feel like a water buffalo trying to cut through the crowds.
I wasn't super self conscious of every move I made, fidgeting and pulling on too tight clothes. It was awwesome!!

Today I am headed to the Barix support meeting. I feel great and want to see my peeps. Tonight, I have tickets to a Kevin Smith speaking engagement at the Keswick. Can't wait for that. I am such a geek.

Hope you all have a great day!

Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

bvohl
on 4/1/11 11:35 pm
Cherish,

You looked SO GOOD!!

See u soon!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

bvohl
on 4/1/11 11:34 pm
Good Morning Trish and PA!

Glad that you are going to see your grandkids! Hope your foot is doing better.

Last night was so much fun!! Got to spend some quality time with the hubby and some great peeps. It was SO crowded but the Soul Cruisers made up for that!! It was so great to see everyone!
Mr. Sun was nice enough to wake me up @ 8:30, so I got up,showered and dressed. Now sipping coffee(much needed), taking my vitamins, then off to Barix for support!! After that, who knows?? There is a PILE of laundry waiting to be put away....

What are you up to today??

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 4/2/11 12:16 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish & PA:

You do have a fun filled day planned.  How long will your munchkins be in town? 

Today I'm heading out to some thriftshops.  I'm looking for a new Easter Outfit and some casual shirts.  I have all dress and business dress clothing, no shirts that are "casual" so I'm on a mission.  I have to stop at Lowes for some weed and other stuff for my gardens, also need some mulch, I'd prefer to have a load dumped in the driveway however, the GC has my entire driveway all clogged up with his building materials.  It's annoying that the house is in such disorganization, and exciting at the same time.  Gene has come up with some more changes for the floor plans - I think I've talked him out of them, not sure yet.  He was on his way out the door to see clients this morning and trying to explain them to me at the same time.  Not sure the GC could take another change...his head is probably spinning with all the changes we've made so far.

I also have to stop at CVS to have some pictures printed, Gene needs to send the hard copies of him and of us in order to get his profile activated and online for interrum minister positions. 

Somewhere in this day I have to go on line to register for my coding certification test. 

Hope everyone has a great day...enjoy this beautiful sunshine!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 4/2/11 2:25 am - Whitehall, PA
Morning all. I'm sitting at Barix after a fantastic evening of dancing, music and great friends old and new. From here I am going shopping with Kris Q to be her second set of eyes while she shops for a dress. I'll make my trek home and take a nap before going to a black and white themed party tonight. I wonder how I can fit that dress code?? Hmmm. They said to be creative so I guess just bringing a date might work... Lol.

Have a great day everyone!!

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 4/3/11 11:01 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Snicker
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views